RAM-Recruit a Member Campaign
Save Money, Grow Association's Impact
IWPA’s RAM Campaign is easy and rewards you for helping to recruit new members. For every new member you recruit that lists you as their sponsor, you get an entry ticket into a drawing during the convention for an Amazon Kindle®. The more you recruit, the greater your chances. As added incentive, you will receive a $100 convention registration discount for each new member you recruit.
Since our industry loves competition….The individual that recruits the most new members gets two (2) free room nights at the convention and gets to introduce a speaker at our convention – a high-profile marketing opportunity for you and your company. Don’t worry – we’ll write the script. The individual that comes in second place also wins, receiving one free night’s lodging at the convention. IWPA will keep our membership updated on who is leading this competition to keep your name in front of the marketplace and have some fun at the same time.
Forward IWPA's Membership application to all of your contacts, whether an overseas manufacturer, a valued logistics provider (port, customs broker, warehouse, trucking company) or U.S. manufacturer or distributor. Just make sure they put your name as person who introduced them to IWPA!
Need a “hook” to get non-members to join? We’ve tried to help you here as well. New members that join by April 16, 2010 get one free registration to our April 28-30, 2010 Convention (that's an $895 value) Plus, IWPA members gain access to import statistics, IWPA eTwitter news, our Lacey Act compliance documents and updated information on national formaldehyde legislation and Customs issues, and other products and services we provide.
The convention is a perfect opportunity to bring everyone together and we’re looking at ways to further enhance the business-business relationship building and information provided at our already highly-rated event. We’re making the convention a definite “can’t afford to miss event” this year.
Get started today, the RAM Campaign ends April 16, 2010. Our members like you are ideal ambassadors to communicate the advantages of joining IWPA. The association is strong, and more members make us even stronger. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Please let me know how we can help you recruit your key contacts and continue to grow this association for the benefit of all.
Campaign Leader Board (# recruited)
- Elizabeth Baldwin, Metropolitan Hardwood Floors (2)
- John Chaffin, Import Security Consultants (2)
- Paul Gosnell, Patriot Timber Products (2)
- Kevin Castagnola, South Jersey Port Corp.(1)
- Stuart Clarke, Clarke Veneers & Plywood (1)
- Brett Ellis, Sabra International (1)
- Jim Kaiser, Sol Building Materials (1)
- Sergi Kotov, SGK Nordic (1)
- Frank Mora, Medley Hardwoods (1)
- Luckett Robinson, OHC, Inc. (1)
Member Recruitment Toolkit
- Membership Application: Make sure the prospect puts YOUR name on the application form to get credit.
- Sample Recruitment Letter: Explains the benefits of membership for you to copy/paste into an email or onto your company letterhead.
- Annual Convention: April 28-30, 2010 at the Eden Roc Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. Review past attendees, learn more about this year's event.
- $100 convention registration discount for each new member you recruit.
- Top recruiters receive free lodging at the Eden Roc Hotel
- All participants in raffle for Amazon Kindle®
Deadline: April 15, 2010